Toolbox Tuesday: Wave
Made for consultants, freelancers, contractors and other small business owners like you. Wave’s online accounting and finance tools are 100% free, secure, and accountant-approved. Wave ‘s Invoicing, Accounting, Personal Finances and Receipts are all free, whereas Wave’s Payroll and Credit Card Payment software are fee based.
With Wave you can:
- keep track of expenses, manually or automatically (by connecting your bank account).
- issue unlimited invoices to unlimited customers; choose from a variety of invoice templates that you can customize with your logo and brand colors.
- use Wave’s free receipt scanning tools to keep track of receipts (no more shoebox).
- generate professional accounting reports including Balance Sheet and AR/AP reports.
- collaborate online with your accountant or bookkeeper.
- track personal finances.
Wave also includes premium paid modules (optional):
- easy & affordable, payroll for small businesses, including direct deposit.
- easy & affordable credit card processing.
Wave Pro (paid) connects small business owners to a network of accountants and bookkeepers to assist them if needed.
As with all software, what works for others may not work for your business, so be sure to fully test if you plan to put to use.
Try it out: https://waveapps.com/
Do you use Wave? Let us know by commenting below.