Toolbox Tuesday: Wunderlist
Are you a list maker or need a way to get your task organized? If so, you may want to try Wunderlist to keep up with all your important task. Wunderlist is an easy way to manage and share your to-do lists. Whether you’re planning a trip, tackling errands, sharing a shopping list or running a business, Wunderlist is here to help. They offers three different plans: Free, Pro and Business.
Some of the features include:
- Your tasks are cloud-synced with your free Wunderlist account
- Able to sync across multiple devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, Window and the Web
- Share you list with friends and team members to collaborate on projects
- Email Tasking – Manage your lists out of your email inbox
- Organize your to-do lists
- Add tasks and due dates
- Add notes
- Mark important tasks with a star
- Choose between different background images
- Badge notifications about how many tasks are due today and how many are overdue
- With Wunderlist Pro you can add files, assign to do list to others, create unlimited sub tasks and share comments and feedback conversations.
As with all software, what works for others may not work for you, so be sure to fully test if you plan to put to use.
Try it out: https://www.wunderlist.com/
Do you use Wunderlist? Let us know by commenting below.