Toolbox Tuesday: MailChimp
MailChimp makes it easy to send email newsletters to your customers, manage your subscriber lists, track campaign performance, and sync your email marketing with social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. MailChimp has three plans: Entrepreneur, Growing Business and High Volume Sender. If you have less than 2,000 subscribers and send less than 12,000 emails a month then the free Entrepreneur plan should work for you.
With their easy to use drag and drop templates you’ll be sending out campaigns in no time. You can start with a basic pre-designed layout and make it your own using their email designer. Better yet, if you’re a design pro you can create your own custom newsletter template.
With MailChimp you can:
- Create subscriber list and newsletter campaigns
- Integrate with your Google Analytics, Docs & Contacts
- Get reports to measure opened, clicked and bounced emails
- Send targeted messages to subscribers
- Get insight about your subscribers and keep your contacts in one place with subscriber profiles.
- Click someone’s name to see engagement, website activity, and more.
- Automate triggered emails based on a subscriber’s’ website activity. These tools help you learn more about your customers and send them content they care about.
As with all software, what works for others may not work for you, so be sure to fully test if you plan to put to use.
Try it out: http://mailchimp.com/
Do you use MailChimp? Let us know by commenting below.