Toolbox Tuesday: FreshBooks
A cloud based accounting service built for small business owners to get organized and get paid. FreshBooks gives you a faster way to organize expenses & invoice your clients. FreshBooks offers a free plan with limited features that still gets the job done. Paid plans begin at $19.95 per month.
With FreshBooks here’s just some of what you’ll get…
- Accessible from any computer or mobile device (iPhone, iPad and Android), and your data is always backed up and secure.
- Easy-to-use time tracking — With FreshBooks’ straightforward interface and timer, both you and your collaborators will actually log time.
- Close the deal with estimates — Send a lot of quotes to prospective clients? Creating and managing work estimates is just as easy as invoicing.
EASY INVOICE CREATION
- Get paid faster with online payments — By using FreshBooks and PayPal (or one of 11 other payment gateways) you’ll speed up collection.
- Recurring Invoices — Create your invoice once, set your billing frequency and wait for your monthly check in the mail.
- Send invoices by email or snail mail — Send invoices in one click. Stop attaching invoices or stuffing envelopes.
- Money In & Money Out — Need a snapshot of your growing profit? Get what you need to know, when you need it. In a click, export your reports to Excel.
- Spend less time calculating expenses — Break out that shoebox of receipts and log all your expenses in an easy-to-use interface.
- Painless Taxes — Skip the tax season scramble. Simply pull the one report needed and send it to your accountant in a matter of clicks.
Try it out: http://www.freshbooks.com/
Do you use FreshBooks? Let us know by commenting below.